Thursday, August 21, 2008

family advice, please?

Ok... so, I have been going thru A LOT these past few months, a lot with me trying to change the things about myself that I dont like or am unhappy about..... and I cant help but notice that me being honest has upset some of my family & friends...... so...

I know I probably dont say some things with as much tact as I should:
When I am upset about something my siblings are doing to my parents, I simply call them on it, but I do it to my Mom also. I get mad that my Mom is letting them do this, because they are her kids and she'd do anything for her kids..... but I cant help but feel that they will always cling/feed off of my parents good nature, but they are not cruel enough to say NO.

Because I am mad at my siblings, every time we bring them up in conversation, I bring up this shit:
And this is not fair... I neeed to know that this has to upset my mom every time I bring it up... yet, I cant help but bring it up.. and so no wonder we are fighting a lot lately

Am i being childish? selfish? I dunnno..... I just hate what is going on in my immediate family right now....

I am happy I am being more honest and such... I feel better about myself (except when life fucking sucks, like it does now), but I cant help but get pissed that me and my family are fighting more..... whats funny is Zach and I are not fighting at all!!!! (Except when we bitch about the stupid AF... to explain later)

I would like some advice: I would like tips on how to bring up distasteful stuff to people without pissing them off.... and without being anything other than totally truthful and honest..... YES, I am asking how to have tact!!!!! I have tact with patients, and many other things... but I need to learn how to have tact with my family..... what works for you? what do you think? EXAMPLES ALWAYS HELP

No comments: