Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My nails, oh and a playground story

This is weird, I wanted to blog about tons of stuff, but all I keep looking at is my hands on the keyboard and admiring my nails.... and thats all I can think about and all I can blog about right now ~ but I have finally stopped biting my nails... something I have done for years. I dunno what made me stop but I did... even was able to file my nails square (like a mini mani)!!! Hmmm..... maybe when I stop thinking of my stupid presentation I SHOULD be doing, I'll be able to post some real stuff.

OH.... just thought of something ~
I got mad at..... "Susie".... (oh, I need to protect myself here for a bit so names and explanations have been altered, but as long as you get the basic idea here) because "Susie" was purposely trying to piss me off (which succeed)! She was mad I didn't come over to her house after school.... and so to get back at me, she bragged about how Micheal asked her out on a date and bragged and bragged and bragged about it (oh it pissed me off because Micheal used to like me). So, I was mad because it was like she was throwing it in my face and then I thought.... NO do not let "Susie" get to you, because even though Micheal asked her out, Micheal doesn't own a car, so he'll have to take the bicycle out to go get ice cream.... while I go with Tommy who owns a car and buys my ice cream, and oepns the door for me, etc...

If you dont get it, understandbly so (oh, and its TOTALLY not about boys) ... cause I am ridiculous but I just wanna give myself props, thats the most creative thing I've said/done all day.... and it makes total sense to me. Ha ... Tah Tah~

No comments: