Thursday, September 25, 2008

SO GLAD THIS SHIT ROTATION IS OVER

I HAD A mini freak-out episode last night, and then realized I dont care anymore... THE LONG STORY SHORT~

Ok, I have my final presentation for my rotation tomorrow, and so I was typing it up at school for about 2 hrs to finish it... I had a meeting at school late with my research group.

So, I saved it to my desktop at the library computer room, and thought after the meeting, I'd come back and print it out and shit. Well, come to fucking figure that it did not save to my desktop... and I had the computer guy all puzzeled looking for the damn thing, cause he said it shouldve saved it there.

So, I basically worked on it as a good student for 2 hours, 2 hours I will never get back and have nothing to show for it. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY SCHOOL, and their dumb computers.... and i am S O ready for this rotation to be over, so I can have some, very little, sanity back in my life... this rotation sucked!!!! The 2 hardest ones up front, I guess it's good I get them out fo the way, but damnit... I feel like a semi-truck smashed into my chest and then trucker driver spit on me and farted with the windows rolled up.... DAMNIT, get me outta here! I will be in a much better mood tomorrow.

No comments: