Wednesday, October 29, 2008

speaking of laughing.....

Ok, I am really starting to enjoy where I am right now, because the people are friggin hilarious!!!! So, they decided to play a joke on me.....

They created a patient with a prescription to pick up, and her name was "Anita Berger". And, so they filled it fake and all, I mean looked exactly like an Rx, and they hit the buzzer which signaled me to counsel them about it. So, I walk over, grab it and sorta chuckle at the name... Hmmm... thats a funny-ass name. So, I start calling out: "Mrs. Berger?" Waited, and she wasnt there so I put it down, took a pt. behind her, and when I was done with that 2nd pt... the clerk walked up to me and said, this pt. has been waiting for awhile, and she's ready... so, I get pissed thinking.... Hmm... what the hell? So, I walk out there agin and say : "Hello, Anita Berger".... I kept this shit up for about 10 min, well... because I am so friggin gullable.... and then, I glance over to see the techs basically peeing their pants, cause I was still searching for Anita Berger....

Ok, that is how geeky Pharmaacy folks have a good laugh at the new students!!!!! Was such a funny day, they definately put a much needed smile on my face!!!!

No comments: