Monday, October 27, 2008

Why I LOVE my B-Day

So... I was blessed to be born on Halloween, because I always had kick-ass Halloween parties, and my B-Day was always just fun!!!!

For the past like 2 years, I havent really celebrated my B-day, cause I always had exams during my B-Day... but not this year!

We went to Halloween party this past weekend, and Zach ad I did NOT want to go and buy a bunch of costumes, because we just didnt want to spend money that way.... so, instead we decided to "change professions". Zach dressed in my scrubs and I dressed in his flight suit. It was cute, but NOt as creative as others...

So, everyone at this party had super cute costumes...... most of the couples dressed alike, there was only a few of us who didnt.... and damnit we left our camera at home!!!! Oh well, but here are some of the ideas that I thought were priceless....


The man was the plug and his wife was the outlet
A pirate and his wench
a knight and his maden
a prom king and queen (which, by the way she wore her actual prom dress) BITCH! J/K
a he and she Ghostbuster team (with packs.... SUPER funny)
Another Ghostbuster
SUPER HOT moffia Momma
a dirt bike rider and his "rider" girl (like a dirt bike rider cheerleader???)
a cowboy and his saloon girl
Jack Skeleton
a sexy leperachaun
a swedish-yodelling girl
David Beckham and Posh Spice (SO cute, looked just like them!!!!)
A mad scientist
Dog the Bounty Hunter
The guy from Reno 911 (the one who wears the super short shorts); friggin hilarious
Napolean Dynamite (I swear, this guy looked JUST liek him, without moon boots tho)
A WWE wrestler
a sexy cheetah
a swash buckler


It was SUPER cute, SO friggin pissed we forgot our camera!!!!

No comments: